Wednesday, September 30, 2009

From the AV Room: Trekking to the Pyramids

Since Flickr is blocked here in the United Arab Emirates (among other sites such as X-Tube), I've decided to post another of my "road movies." This time, watch as I approach the Pyramids at Giza, literally right across the street from a joint Pizza Hut/KFC, via an elevated expressway from Downtown Cairo. No camels were injured during the making of this film.


Trekking to the Pyramids from Fly Brother on Vimeo.
Fly Brother welcomes your views. If this post hit the spot, please comment and/or click.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Nice little film! They look so surreal next to the highway like that...

Ali Ambrosio said...

Meu amigo Fly...I'm so excited about the fact that you'll be in my CasiCali backyard, but - merda - of course it's the weekend that I'm going to be in New Mexico. I leave Oct 26th, am back Nov 2nd. Hopefully we will swing it, even if just a coffee at the airport or something. If not, I will certainly look you up in Sampa (or Berlin??) next time we're visiting family. beijos!